Saturday, July 26, 2008

How many want a picture book of the reunion????




Bobbi and I are in the process of putting together a 100 page hard cover photo book of the reunion. It will have as many of the pictures we all took as possible to fill the 100 pages up. It looks like it will be between $50-$60 a book. (Usually it is $1 a page for books. Well over $100) Once I get done putting it together and order I will have a more definite total. I am buying one and putting the time together for it and before I order the books want to see if anyone would like one also. It's not going to be a book of just my kids and family. It will be more of a reunion book of everyone's families and all the activities. Call and let me know or email would be fine also.

Dave, Susan, Kent, Marianne and Bruce we are all anxiously waiting your first blog entry!!!!

The books above are what they will look like but with our photos.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We want a book. Count us in. And thanks so much for putting in the effort to create a memory book. You guys are so good!

--Deb

Chase's Neighbor Killed in Apartment Fire