Monday, October 27, 2008

Bushnell's go to New York!
















Marianne, Brody, Kenzie and I had an amazing time in New York. It was Brody and Kenzie’s first time going to NYC so it was fun to see their reactions to the whole city! I got there two days after them, but they still were amazed by the city when I got there. We saw Lion King, Wicked, 13, and Legally Blonde on Broadway! They saw Lion King without me and I was kind of depressed for awhile but I eventually got over it! Brody and Kenzie they loved Wicked!! Mom and I enjoyed seeing it again! Our favorite part it the “Popular” sung by Glenda! For Legally Blonde Brody and my friend stood in line for two hours to get tickets while Mom, Kenzie and I went to canal street to buy some knock off purses, sunglasses etc. When we got back from Canal Street we stood in line for about 15 minutes and got tickets! It was a great set up for us! But Brody and my friend were ok standing in line because we ended up with second row seats!! It was so cool to be that close!!! We also went to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, central park (where I lost my cell phone in the leaves but thank goodness somehow found it, thanks to Brody), they went to the top of empire state building, little Italy, china town, the New York Temple, Wall Street, Brooklyn Bridge, a couple museums that I can’t remember their names (my bad), and etc. This is just a quick summary of our fun trip to NYC! Oh yeah we ate a ton of good food and we were obsessed with the elevator in our hotel!! I hope you enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

HOW FUN! I loved all the pictures.

Isn't NEW YORK the king-of-the-hill-top-of-the-heap!

I love it.

Great post, Kimberpee! We miss you!

Chase's Neighbor Killed in Apartment Fire