Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Be-lated Birthday Bobbi

Bobbi, Tatum got on Facebook last night and saw that it was your birthday YESTERDAY. SHUCKS! we're late. But I'll just post this on the 6th and hope you don't notice. ;)

We still got a pocket full of sunshine for you! We'll drop it in the mail today. It may come in handy with that 55 degree weather you got going over there on THAT side of the world.

I still haven't removed that limp and lifeless passion pink you painted on my toenails. It's hanging on for dear life. Which is such a metaphor for what I do to all the precious memories that keep me warm. You're in about 4 years of the warmest ones. (I still have you to thank for Gilmore Girls.)

We'll always have TVA. And Kahuku hospital. That was so amazing being able to be the one to push Emy out of you via your head. And all the late night chats, you and Jer dropping by, me and Tatum dropping by, you and all your cute cardboard box furniture, sneaking into Turtle Bay pool together, ward bishopric wiving together.

YOU are such an amazing charismatic, dynamic, genuine, authentic, real, honest (okay the last 4 adjectives were redundant, I know) person. I LOVE that about you. You say what you think and you mean what you say. I love that no-holds bar sassy approach to life. And you're so good at aesthetics. I feel safe in your opinion.

I was blown away by how much you did for everyone this summer at Island Park. That made it so fun and memorable. (although next year I'm going for the french tips).

YOU ROCK and I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!

I hope your birthday was awesome!

And don't forget what Elenor Roosevelt said, "No on can make you feel inferior without your consent."

xo
Deb

1 comment:

The Framptons said...

Thanks so much Deb. I can't wait until next summer to paint your toes again LOL. Actually I learned how to do "Glitter Toes" or known outside of Utah as "Rockstar Toes" I think that would be fun. It's definately not Boring.

Love you- you guys are the neatest family. Miss you guys!

-Bobbi

Chase's Neighbor Killed in Apartment Fire