Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Birthday Girl

Happy Birthday Jennifer!!

I've been taking a walk down memory lane this morning. And it's a really loooooong lane. (I'm actually a little bit out-of-breath). Girlfriend, we've known each other half our lives!

Rember that time when you knocked Bruce out because he fed Taylor ice cream. That was so funny. Almost as funny as the time you beat the snot out of Ned for changing the channel while you were watching Miss America. You really know to put up your dukes. I always liked that about you.

And remember that time you were pregnant with Jenessa and you called me up and said "Can I pencil you in to babysit Taylor Friday @ 3:00 so I can have this baby? I have an hour between my dentist appointment and my stamping-it-up party." And how I laughed and said,"Whatever Jen, surprise me, why don't you! Be spontaneous for once in your life!" That was amazing how you didn't even crack a smile. Your calm certainty has always evoked my admiration. (And Luckily I was home at 3:00 when you dropped Taylor off.)

Sponteniety is way over-rated anyway.

But seriously, Jen, you da bomb! What you see is what you get! Straight up! Up-front! In-yo-face! I love it. Soooo glad you're my sista-in-law!

Have a great day, girl. Love you
XoxOx
Deb

No comments:

Chase's Neighbor Killed in Apartment Fire