Friday, September 12, 2008

Paul Poo bringing up the birthday rear!

Okay, I'm seriously suffering from Birthday fatigue here, but I can't pass up the anniversary of Perfect Paul's 34th birthday. (I'm dyslexic, btw).

Paul, of all the years we've been legally bound together by marital super glue, the one regret I have is not buying a set of Cutco knives from you. You were goooooood and I was this close. I now know there are three things worth spending too much on: mattresses, mascara and Cutco knives. If only, if only . . .

Even though we're seperated by the largest body of water and a couple of states, we'll always have "The Office." I'll never forget all the good times, including the loud clunking remote control chugging over head into the wee hours of morning.

On a serious note, you da man! I respect you mucho. It's very cool how you're always cleaning up after yourself and everyone else. (Where did that come from? Probably from reading all that Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars.)

And it's cool you're taking voice lessons. Follow your dreams! Find your grail! I'm all over that.

I feel lucky to be related, even if it's only through super glue.

LOVE YOU! Have a wonderful day!

Deb

No comments:

Chase's Neighbor Killed in Apartment Fire