Friday, August 15, 2008

I wish I could go boating every day!

So it’s about time the Bushnell’s put a post up on this blog! It didn't help that we didn't know how to do it until like two weeks ago! Thanks Jer! Well yesterday Brody, Matt, Kenzie and I went boating with some friends and it brought back wonderful memories of Island Park! Also Debbie’s post gave me motivation to put something up! Even though my post won’t even be as clever or as good as hers, but that’s ok I am not an English professor. Well yesterday was a blast we went to Utah Lake, Brody brought four of his guy friends and I brought my best friend Hillary. The highlights of the quick trip were when Brody’s friends would flirt with me, plus ask if I would rub sunscreen on them just to make Brody mad and feel awkward! Another fun highlight was when we went tubing the boys were crazy switching spots and trying to push each other off! But the all time record was when I hit a big enough jump to have my whole tube land on my friend Hillary. I opened my eyes and didn’t even realize it! Kenzie was yelling for me to get off of them for like a minute before I decided to let go so I didn’t kill my friend! I got my ab work out for the day because I was laughing so hard! Well sorry this is so short but I need to go babysit Bryton! I hope everyone is happy now that we finally put something up. Now it’s Bruce and Connie’s turn!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Yeah MAR! That was an awesome post. It made me smile. See girlfriend, you still got it! (At least Brody's friends think so.)

I wish I could go boating everyday too! And I wish I could see Bryton everyday too.

Thanks for the update.

Deb

The Framptons said...

Thanks for the post!! I almost had a heart attack when I noticed someone other than Debbie wrote something on the blog (Good job Jessica and Bushnells). I wish I could go boating all the time also.

Keep on posting, its alot more fun when everyone puts some info on the blog for everyone to read. Come on Paul and Kent where are you?

Jer

Boyd and Dixie Frampton Family said...

Hey sorry I forgot to tell everyone that I ( Kimberpee) put the post up! Do you honestly think my mom would put a post up!! haha

Debbie said...

Ha ha ha That's so funny. So Brody's friends were flirting with YOU and NOT your mom?! ha ha Funny. So, girlfriend YOU still got it going on. ha ha

Chase's Neighbor Killed in Apartment Fire