Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Wonder . . .

Today it's raining in that light drizzly sort of way that makes it feel like Christmas (the changes are subtle here). Wyatt is still home from school so we broke out some hot chocolate and now we're snuggling up together on the couch, sweating and watching Alien Abduction and Hauntings. We like to get creeped out together. Here are some of the things I think about when I'm all cozy and creeped out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean:

I wonder what Kimberpee is doing right now. I miss that cute girl.

I wonder if Ryan got that job in Connecticut. Are they having a boy or a girl.

I wonder how Stephanie's doing as a new mom? Does she ever get the baby blues?

I wonder what Austin is reading in his English class. Has he read The Things They Carried? (He would dig it).

I wonder when I'll get to meet Ashley. I hope she and Nathan get to come to the reunion next year. Austin and Mark too.

I wonder if Melissa's swelling has gone down yet. ;) Does Brittany love her chic new hair?

I wonder if Taylor likes raw fish. Has he baptized Pokemon yet?

I can't wait to see Jenessa on SYTYCD (So You Think You Can Dance). Is she excited to start dancing at the U?

I wonder if Dad is feeling okay.

I wonder if Angie is moving to Boston or Jacksonville. She should name her baby Frighten. ;)

I wonder if David and Keri and Tiffany are coming out to visit at Christmas.

I miss Mar--St. George was so fun. I wish I could go wake boarding with Brody. I miss teasing Bro, I miss Colby not being able to throw me in the lake. I don't really miss running with Paul--at least not the running part. :) I need another pedicure. I miss listening to Jen scrapbook. I hope Jer doesn't keep trying to hog all the blog space. I wonder if Aliens ever vacation in Hawaii?
Okay, so maybe I didn't think of ALL those things, but you're on my mind. And guess what! Big announcement. Even though I love love love electronically talking to myself like this, I made my very own family blog. Here's the link: (plus I added to the family blogs on the right).

http://theframpfamdotcom.blogspot.com/

Miss me! ;)

No comments:

Chase's Neighbor Killed in Apartment Fire