Sunday, August 10, 2008

We were Rednecks




I dont know if me putting an entry on the blog counts as knocking you (Debbie) off the blog or not.

I almost think we need to change the name of the blog to the ones who live and have lived in Hawaii. If I am putting an entry like this on the blog I think everyone has something that you can put on. Come on family we want to see how everything is going on with everyone!!

We went to the Rocky Mountain Raceway in Salt Lake and watched the monster truck races along with some real racing Nascar style. I surprisingly had more fun than I thought and it seemed that everyone else did as well. Everyone but Colby went in the family to watch the exciting races. We got to see the monster trucks that you see on TV and how they jump and run over cars. They were very loud! It was definitely a experience that the girls wont forget for a while. They even asked when we could go back and do it again. Bobbi made the comment that this would be something that boys would love to come and watch. I guess this could be the closest I get to doing the "boy thing."




1 comment:

Debbie said...

ha ha YES, that IS the closest you, who drifts off to sleep to the smell of finger nail polish remover and watches Hannah Montana in 3-D, will get to "The boy thing"

Funny, I was just about to paste my latest blog post to knock myself off the front page again, but I'll let you headline for a spell.

Where is everyone?

Chase's Neighbor Killed in Apartment Fire